Ultimate Protection And Adjustability For MTB
As used by Leatt Athletes globally, the DBX 6.5 neck brace is the class leader and the choice of Downhill and Enduro champions. Its lightweight, fully adjustable and manufactured from Carbon Fiber, what more would you want?
The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck.
Feel protected and ride with confidence.
- Independent off-road motorcycle study by Great Lakes EMS Inc (Action Sports EMS) show that Neck braces offer:
- - Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
- - Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most vulnerable bones
- Carbon matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit.
- Adjustable, Three-angle Thoracic strut engineered to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters offer Three-way adjustability for that perfect fit
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Matte Finish
- Weight: from 600g (1.32lbs)